Saturday, March 3, 2007

life is a bore...i'm just bored out of my mind poem or somethin like that.

i sit here bored,
nothing to do...
loveless from the start
everyday the same
tell me why?
life so boring,
why live it?
children run and play
adults work all day
teenagers go to school
same every single day
the cycle of life and death
some are happy to be alive
some wish to die
i live my life in a world of pain and loneliness
loveless, full of hate
fighting, scolding, beating.
i wish i was dead.
life to come to an end and start anew
but it would never happen.
my destiny is created
life should go as it should.
i can't change it, no one can.
all i do is live in dispair.
one last breath.
unspoken,
as i die,
the one word i long to say,
will never be said.
not in this lifetime.
the one thing i want to get,
will never be recieved.
all the fragments of my broken heart,
will be forgotten.
don't end up like me.
appreciate what you have.
'Love' everything and everyone you have.
while you can.
before it's too late.

No comments: