Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yo!

Hey! long time no.... ah whatever... u know wad i mean... jus finished a test and i'm gonna fall asleep soon...Zzzz.... anyway... there's a new poem i just finished writin in june.... and i never got around to post it... but here it is now... enjoy! :D

Bitter sweet by J.C.

Eyes cold blue
Heart cold as ice
who can I turn to
when I'm down
In the depths
of the cruel world

Who will save me
From my horrible fate
Calling, withering
Fading away
I'm listening to you
But i'm invincible
You don't see me
In your eyes I don't exist
I never did
I am worthless
Like a withering black rose
Cut off of it's life supply

Where can I rest my head
When It's over
Who will watch me as I die
When will my life come to an end
And start over with bitter sweet begginings

sorry if it wasn't any good... but i was thinkin of naruto and sasuke when i wrote this... bb!

No comments: