Saturday, February 27, 2010

Party prep...

AHH!!! I'm haing a closing of new years party at my place and there's so much planning and stuff to do! I'm sooo tired and bored right now... cos right at this moment, at 1.45 am, I am sitting in my kitchen, guarding a big pot of still hot soup, waiting for it to cool down, before i can sleep... and it's takin so darn long to cool down too! and I have the windows open, and a fan blowing directly at it too! and it's only cooled down a little!
AGH!!! and it's been left to cool for almost 6 hrs now! man! why is it that there are so many ways to make food hot, but so few to cool food down without doing any real damage to it!
Man this is so frustrating! and i have to be up by 8 am too! i need to go to the market to get last minute stuff, and then, when i get home, i have to shift some furniture to fit all my other tables for food, and then, I have to bake my speciality before the party, and help my mum out with the prep on her part...
The past 2 days, I had my planning of table layout planned out already so that's fine, all i have to do is put it into action. And my mum even made me type out, design and pring out a menu for her too! I think my mum and I can open a restayrant or a cafe already... with all this planning and arrangement, I'd think our house has become a cafe for the day... Welcome to the JJ cafe. Irashaimasen. ah! ... how long more do I have to stay here? and now, it's 2... AHHHHH!!!


Current mood: Sleepy & Frustrated.

No comments: