Friday, October 5, 2007

NYAA!!


Omg! exams are finally soon to be over!! AND! I"M HOOKED ON CCS AGAIN!!! SYAORAN!!! soooo HOT!!! i'm obsessing over hm again.... ony diff is that now... i like Touya too.... Man... just found out the voice actor for the jap version 4 him is the exact ame as shuichi from Gravi... sighs... oh... i slept at 4 a.m for the 1st time... which is actually no big deal seeing that i didn't sleep at all for two days straight not long ago...

Syaoran!!!! Omg.... *DROPS DEAD...* OKAY! last but not least... i was reading a fanfic just now and the authour wrote this poem and i thought it was nice... here it is.:

Your lips remind me of roses in bloom, soft and inviting.
Your eyes remind me of a rare jewel, just waiting to be discovered.
Your scent reminds me of a freshly baked treat, wanting to be devoured.
Your essence reminds me of an angel, pure and untainted.
Your innocence reminds me of a child, young and untouched.
Your love reminds me of who I am, a real man.
Your touch reminds me of what I am, a real man in love.
Your voice reminds me of where I am, a real man in love housed in your arms.
You remind me of something I can’t explain.
You remind me of how much I need you.

SWEET AIN'T IT? anyways gotta go... i've got some poems i wrote but i don't think it's all that good but i'll post it anyways..

No comments: