Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Whoo!

Yeah!!! Last day of school yesterday!!! i didn't have time to update yesterday so now I'm updating it... *Sigh* I'm gonna miss this school... NOT!!! so happy that we're finally out man!! though truthfully, i will miss some food from the canteen... cos our paper ended at 3 p.m. me and a few of my friends... mainly Hui min Angela and Sylvia, went out 4 graduation dinner... STEAMBOAT!!! we ate like nobodies business.couldn't care less had loads of food for the price of 12 bucks each!!! they had crab, prawns so many varieties of food after that we had ice-cream too!!! so fun... coe to think of it, it was my first time staying out so late and just going out with my friends. we even played pool at the end... though only some of us did. the rest went to the arcade. then i thought of giving a hand at playing pool and so i did. i tried at first but ended up missing the ball, second try almost. third... I got it. well, people say third times the charm...oh.. and since the place was so dark, cos it was at night, we took some pics with each other and it came out pretty scary... we took loads of pics... and i have yet to post them... oh yeah.... when i got home last night, i was too full i couldn't sleep. so... i ended up painting my nails and giving myself a D.I.Y manicure... it's not as nice as the pros... but i'm satisfied.

No comments: